Lot 49 Art Auction & Fundraiser

When:
March 23, 2018 @ 8:00 pm
2018-03-23T20:00:00-05:00
2018-03-23T20:15:00-05:00
Where:
The Luminary
2701 Cherokee St
St. Louis, MO 63118
USA
Cost:
$50
The interactive auction will feature acclaimed artists nominated by their peers, with participating artists receiving 51 percent of all sales and the remaining 49 percent going to support programs.

Recommended